We produce bent wire parts with a wire diameter of 0.4 – 4.0 mm for our customers. Bent wire parts are created through the targeted and precise forming of wire. This forms arches, contours or angles in order to produce the bent part according to the drawing or adjust it to the product. RAICO produces a wide range of highly precise bent parts and special solutions for different applications and sectors. Durable, hard-wearing elements are created by thanks to careful finishing.
Bent wire parts from RAICO
Properties of bent wire parts
Special features of RAICO bent wire parts
- We take care of the testing and control of the positions and/or bends with lasers and/or cameras.
- We offer setup- and cost-optimised manufacturing options with our universal machines and tools.
- The ends can also be machined on request (chamfering or shaping).
Areas of use of bent wire parts
Bent wire parts can be used in a wide variety of areas. They are used in many industrial sectors – for example, in attachment and connection elements and brackets as well as tank construction elements.
Other areas of use
- Renewable energy
- Electric motors
- Control technology/ switching elements
- Measurement technology
- Aerospace technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical technology
Are you looking for the smallest bent wire parts in small or large series?
Let us provide you with an individual offer.
Production of bent wire parts
The latest CNC, winding, coiling and bending machines are used for the fully automatic production of bent wire parts at RAICO. In addition, we also provide surface treatments that enable the torsion springs to be used in a wide variety of areas. Intensive quality testing and individual packaging and delivery services are also part of our portfolio.
Sizes and features of bent wire parts
- Wire diameter 0.4 – 4.0 mm
- All technically realisable forms
- Complicated three-dimensional designs